Best answer

Trying to Connect Posting of New Video on YouTube to wordpress site, facebook page, instagram, linkedin and google my business

• 11 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

When I post a New Video on YouTube I want it to upload to my wordpress website, facebook page, instagram, linkedin and google my business pages

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 May 2020, 11:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jana Jones, thanks for posting what you need some help with. could I confirm that you’d like to contract someone to build this automation for you? Also, one thing to point out is that Zapier doesn’t integrate with Google My Business, so if it’s possible, it would need a custom integration of some kind. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@Jana Jones as @Danvers mentioned, Google My Business doesn’t have a Zapier integration, but the rest of it is doable. If you didn’t find someone to help you with this already and want to hire assistance feel free to book time at www.sphynxautomation.com/intro-call or email me at info@sphynxautomation.com.