Question

Troubleshooting Shopify-Zoho CRM connection: Incorrect details in sales order due to static product name

• 2 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello All,

I am currently pushing shopify sales orders to create a zoho crm sales order.  A record is currently being created with an invoice number/date and it connects to the patient’s contact - perfect.  However, if you look at the actual sales order, it does not bring in the correct details of the order.  We sell multiple products and the line items differ by order.  I currenlty have it set to only pull one of our items every single time just so it creates a sales order - so it currenlty pulls a static product name for every order instead of it being unique to each sales order.  Is there a way to get the true shopify sales order into zoho crm via zapier?  Pabbly was not able to do this but it has been done in the past with another program so I know it is possible.  Please see attached the info for creating a module entry into zoho crm from shopify.

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @thudso3, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Ah yes, that should be possible! It seems that the Product field has the ID for the product manually typed in currently. So if you want to have the actual products ordered on the Shopify order you’d likely need to use a Find Module Entry (Zoho CRM) search action to search for the relevant product module to get it’s ID number (Zoho ID, not Shopify ID).

If that search action will only search for one product, you’ll likely need to use a Looping by Zapier action to run through each product line item that’s sent over from Shopify. You can find out more about creating loops here: Loop your Zap actions

Assuming the action that creates the sales order in Zoho CRM supports line items then you be able to pass it the multiple the product IDs that are found as line items. 

Hope that helps. Please keep us updated on how it goes!