Question

Trouble retrieving all projects in HoneyBook

• 30 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I have integrated both my HoneyBook and Square accounts in Zapier. I created a zap called HoneyBook and Square and have used the ‘New Project Booked in HoneyBook’ as my trigger and ‘Create Customer in Square’ as my action. I have a few projects book in HoneyBook but only is showing up as an option to test the trigger. I still went through with creating the zap and it seemed to work, but now when I book a brand new project on HoneyBook and check the customers list in Square it does not automatically pop up as I thought it should.

I’m not sure what the problem is.

Any advice would be appreciated. thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @IT493Help 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured for us to have more context, and outline a specific example.

Hi @IT493Help 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured for us to have more context, and outline a specific example.

Hello,

I attached the screenshots for steps I took to create the zap. Even though this example worked, when I book a new project in HoneyBook, it fails to work. In addition, when creating the trigger test for the zap, it does not provide all the options for the projects that have already been booked, as highlighted in the screenshot. 

Please let me know.

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@IT493Help 

Best to troubleshoot by checking your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Zap Runs will show for data that is processed while the Zap is ON.

Try creating a new booking with the desired data points populated, then change your trigger test data to help you configure the Zap: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger