Best answer

Trigger when someone added in segment Flodesk -> add photo in Dropbox

• 20 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I want to create a zap but I'm a little stuck in how to create this specific flow. The zap should be doing this:

1. A student registers with e-mail in a segment in Flodesk. 
  2. After this step, I would like that this student can add photos to a folder in Dropbox. The most ideal situation would be that each student gets a new folder in Dropbox.

I created a zap but now it only adds the info from the student to a folder in Dropbox. 

Someone who can help me with this situation? 

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Virginie

icon

Best answer by Matt_Boyden 25 May 2021, 20:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Studio Food Stories 

Can you please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are currently configured, thanks.

Hello, 

Yes! You can find the screenshots attached!

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Studio Food Stories - I wanted to follow up with this workflow!

It sounds like the goal is to have each student with their own folder in Dropbox, is that correct?

If so, I think the Create Folder action in Dropbox should do the trick (instead of the Upload File action from the screenshot). https://zapier.com/apps/dropbox/integrations#triggers-and-actions has the other triggers and actions for Dropbox.

Did you want the workflow to do anything after creating the folder? For example, you could email the folder link back to the student or something like that if you’d like. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Studio Food Stories, hope you’re well, I juste wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things working with the info from Matt, or can we still help out?