Best answer

Todoist->Asana personal inbox

Hi there, I’m trying to create new tasks from todoist → asana and unfortunately Zapier forces me to set a team project to assign the task within but I just want it to go into my personal inbox/tasks. Is there any way to do this? 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 July 2022, 12:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ewang!

You need to choose a Workspace/Organization to let Asana know which account you’d like to add the task to. For example, I’m involved in projects at different companies, so I’m part of their Asana workspace. 

The Project field isn’t required, so you don’t have to choose a project in which to add the task. To create a task that’s just for you, leave the project blank and assign the task to yourself. If you’d like the task to be more visible for you, you can set the Assignee status to ‘Inbox’, so the task will show in your Asana inbox as well as your list of tasks. 

I hope that answers your question, let me know how you get on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ewang!

Just checking in to see if you need any other help with this? Were you able to set up the Zap the way that you needed? Let us know if you still need some help!