Best answer

The app returned "The currency associated with the sales invoice was not found."

• 28 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Help with this error from 3 days ago.

I am integrating Woocommerce + Alegra in Zapier and I get this error.

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 September 2021, 17:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@yinker 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yinker

It looks like Alegra is expecting a currency code (eg USD instead of United States Dollar). Is ‘Columbia Peso’ from the dropdown list of the ‘Codigo De La Moneda’ field, or is it a value that’s added from a previous field?

If ‘Columbian Peso’ has been added from a previous step, please could you try selecting the currency from the dropdown list. If that doesn’t help, or if the currency could be different for different transactions then the best thing to do is to contact the Zapier Support team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap with you. You can get in touch with them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I hope that helps!

Any solution? I have the same error but in the currency dropdown it does not allow me to choose "Colombia Peso" as the image attached by @yinker 

Any help would be very appreciated

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Pink Secret!

I checked the Support tickets with the original poster and it looks like there was quite a bit of back and forth. Your best bet may be to reach out to our Support team so they can take a look at your Zap and our internal logs in order to give you specific suggestions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @yinker and @Pink Secret!

It looks as though our Support team got back to you both with a some suggestions on how to fix this. Did their suggestions help to solve the issue for you?

If so, we’d really appreciate it if you could update this thread with your solution. That way others who come across this thread can also benefit from the answer! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to circle back here to share a response from our Support Team in case it’s helpful to anyone else that’s running into the same error with Alegra:

To set which currency to use for the invoice, Alegra will be able to use one of the Currency ID numbers that appear in this dropdown list:

d76e90e2b20e15a50c5b1e4cb6a1b432.png

But right now, there aren't any Currency ID numbers that Alegra is ready to understand. It looks like Alegra will always have this same error, whether your Zap workflow says "COP", "USD" or "123456789".

Inside of Alegra, it's possible to set which currencies can be used on invoices: https://ayuda.alegra.com/realiza-transacciones-en-diferentes-monedas

^ After you have currencies set up in Alegra, your Zap workflow will be able to create invoices that use those currencies.