Best answer

The add_contact could not be sent to FreshMail. Could not check email(s) to add

Userlevel 1

Hi!

When I set Zap to get an email from Google Sheets to my list in Freshmail I get this info:

HELP ! :(

icon

Best answer by steph.n 14 July 2020, 03:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @wypiszwymaluj - Thanks for your message. It looks like you found a bug. I’ve added you an an affected user to alert our team to this.

Stay tuned as we’ll send you an update if/when we have one directly via email. Thanks!

I have same problem ‘Could not check email(s) to add’. Do you have a resolve for this problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have same problem ‘Could not check email(s) to add’. Do you have a resolve for this problem?

Hi @pawel - Thanks for writing in. There’s no solution for this bug yet. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the affected users on this bug report so that our team is aware of this report.

We’ll contact you directly once we have news to share. Thanks so much!

Hi, I have the same problem. When can I expect a solution? 

Hi, same problem here - would appreciate a note when u find a solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Bartek & @MEveruptive ,

I have added you to the open bug report which means as soon as there is an update you will be notified. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Hi there,

same problem here - Could not check email(s) to add (when trying to add new contact to Freshmail).

Has the solution been implemented?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Piotr! This issue hasn’t been fixed yet I’m afraid. I’ve added you to the list of affected users, which lets FreshMail know how many folks are affected and we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

Thank you for reply! Does it mean that possible bug is on the FreshMail’s side? The error mentioned that the data hasn’t been sent so I assumed that the problem is connected to Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The issue is with the FreshMail Zapier integration, the connection to Zapier. The FreshMail Zapier integration was built and is maintained by FreshMail. 

Some of the Zapier app integrations were built by us (eg Gmail, Google Calendar, etc) but most are built by the company that makes the app. I hope that clears things up, @Piotr!

Same problem here, any solution?

Regards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @pmioduszewski, we don’t know of a way to work around this issue, sorry about that. I’ve added you as an affected user on the issue, which lets the FreshMail team know how many folks are affected and also means that we’ll send you an email if we do have an update. Thanks!

hi,

have you found any solution to this issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mkapuscinski!

I’m afraid this issue is still open. I’ve added you as an affected user, which means we’ll send you an email when there’s an update. So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work with the FreshMail team to resolve this.