Best answer

SurveyMonkey - Send partial responses

• 14 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

Does anyone know if it is possible to send data from SurveyMonkey when the survey isn’t fully completed? Not everyone clicks on the button to end the survey, so this way we would be losing too much data. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 14 September 2022, 12:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @WAD!

There isn’t a way to send surveys to Zapier if the survey isn’t submitted, sorry about that. 

I had a quick look at Survey Monkey’s help docs and I can see that it is possible to see individual responses for surveys, including those that are incomplete (https://help.surveymonkey.com/en/analyze/response-statuses/

If you’re able to export all of the partial/incomplete survey responses as a csv or spreadsheet file, you could then copy and paste them into an app like Google Sheets and use that to trigger a Zap. 

I hope that helps!

Hi Danvers, 

Thanks for the quick answer! I was afraid it wouldn’t be possible. Copy pasting wouldn’t into Google Sheets wouldn’t be an option because that is what we do today and exactly what we wanted to automate. 

Thanks anyways!