Best answer

Storing document in firestore from Google sheets

• 3 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Im Trying to connecgt google sheets to firebase firestore. Im trying to combine multiple columns to form an array in the db. 

But I dont see an option to choose the datatype of the data being store. All the fields are stored as string. 

In the below example, I want to store imag_url as an array.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 14 July 2020, 03:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @adams - This seems like an issue we should raise to Zapier Support to better assist you. I’ve created a ticket on your behalf. Thanks for your patience!

Edit: I've submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

Dear Zapier team, is there any update about this feature? 
That would, indeed, be very helpful to be able to add arrays in the firestore :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@KhalidB - I don’t see an update but have added you as an interested user so that you will receive updates via email!