Best answer

Still no way to change order of the steps within a zap flow?

• 18 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I read a thread a couple years ago, that this issue would be solved soon. 

there is a chance to move an action from its position? i dont want to delete and then recreate 8 previous steps, mostly cause hubspot action has too many options. please help

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 April 2022, 20:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Plumbline 

Good question.

There is still no ability to move Zap steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for reaching out, @Plumbline!

This is super valuable feedback and definitely appreciate you taking the time to share. While this particular feature isn’t available at the moment, I did get your vote added! We’ll be sure to keep you (via email) and the thread updated if and when this becomes available. 

While I imagine it’s not exactly the use case you were hoping for you can check out this similar topic here for alternative suggestions:

I read a thread a couple years ago, that this issue would be solved soon. 

there is a chance to move an action from its position? i dont want to delete and then recreate 8 previous steps, mostly cause hubspot action has too many options. please help

I THINK There is still no ability to move Zap steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @fatehshakir! Thanks for reaching out.

You’re right at the moment there isn’t. I went ahead and added your vote to this as well. In the meantime, I’ll be closing this thread to consolidate the flow of information. Feel free to subscribe to the above referenced thread as we’ll be sure to make a post there when and if this becomes available. 🙂