Question

Start Time at midnight when Transfer Google calendar event to another Google calendar

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

When I set up a zap to transfer one Google calendar to another, the end time is correct, but the start time is at midnight.

Help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @hplinovich, welcome to the Community! 👋

Sorry to hear to hear the start time is being set incorrectly on the events. We can get this sort of issue for All Day events but it’s normally the end time, not the start time that’s set to midnight. Is it definitely the start time that’s incorrect or have I misunderstood that?

The other things that might be causing an issue are if the timezone settings between the two Google Calendars are different. Could that be the case here?

The other thing that can sometimes cause issues is where the date isn’t in the MM/DD/YYYY format that Google Calendar requires. But as you’re transferring events from one Google Calendar to another I don’t think that’s going to be the cause of the issue here.

If it’s none of the above, can you confirm that the start time should have been? And send over a screenshot showing what’s been selected for the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time fields on the action that creates the event? Please be sure to remove/hide any private information like names, emails etc from any screenshots first though.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!