Question

Specifying a Job for candidate creaton in TeamTailor

• 13 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m trying to set up a zap between Formplus and TeamTailor. The goal is to automatically create a TeamTailor Candidate profile for a specific ‘Job’ based on the input of the Formplus form. Is there a way to create a candidate for a specific ‘Job’ inside TeamTailor?

I can only find a way to create a ‘candidate’ but cannot find a way to add it to a specific ‘job’.

I do not have an admin role in my company’s TeamTailor so I can only see candidates which are linked to the Job I am responsible for.

Thank you in advance for the help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Kamil S,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You can add a Filter step after the trigger step for the Zap to only continue if the specific job is entered in Formplus.

You can read more about Filter by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557#1-add-a-filter-step-0-0

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a ,

Thank you for your answer. But perhaps I did not explain the situation clearly enough.

I will only be collecting data for the ‘Job’ I am responsible for in TeamTailor (let’s say Job ‘A’). Therefore no filters need to be added in the Zap.

In TeamTailor you have a standard pool of candidates. My goal is to directly add candidates to Job ‘A’ and not this general pool.

In the picture below you can find the situation I am able to create in the Zap. In my case I would like for the Zap to add candidates to job A.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Kamil S,

Thanks for the clarification.

Upon checking the “Create Candidate” action, I noticed that the “Job” field could be essential for the Zap to associate the candidate with a specific job. Unfortunately, this field is currently not available.

We're probably going to need a “Job” field or a new action step for the Zap to associate the candidate to a specific job. I've also checked our feature request system, and there doesn't seem to be a request for this particular functionality yet.

To ensure your needs are addressed, I suggest reaching out to our Support Team. They can assist in logging a feature request on your behalf. Please contact our Support Team here and make sure to label your query as “Report a bug or request a feature”.

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Additionally, Teamtailor owns and updates that integration so it may be also worth it to reach out to them and let them know you'd like to have that feature added.

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

@ken.a 

Thanks a lot for the information!

Kind regards, Kamil

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @Kamil S! I’m glad I was able to provide some clarity here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗