I want to create a Zap that will update a google calendar event when a customer paid an invoice (essentially to change the summery to include the word Paid)
To make this post short ….
I used the find event to locate the event I wish to change - All good
Than i used another stage - Update event and use the found event as the search key
The error message I get is “The app returned "Not Found".
How can the find event be successful and the subsequent update fail due to not finding the SAME event
(by the way the reason I added the find event stage was just as QC stage to see that the correct event was being found)
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original