Question

Single Zap with trigger based on multiple Vonage numbers/extensions

• 20 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Is there any update on being able to connect multiple Vonage users through a single account? I found this old post saying it isn’t possible. This is kind of a nightmare since I need to manage 20+ user logins through a single Zapier account with no way to automate re-authorization.

Tagging @Troy Tessalone since he provided the last update.

Thanks!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @calvin!

As far as I’m aware, the case is still that a separate Zap must be set up for each extension and authorized against the user of that extension. The Vonage Business Communications Zapier integration is owned and maintained by their team, so you could get in touch with them to let them know that you would like to see that change to the integration. 

We also record feature requests and bugs for integrations to help the integration owners better understand their users’ needs. If you would like us to log that feature request, please get in touch with the Zapier Support team using the Get Help form

I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you on this. If you do contact Vonage about this, I’d love to hear how it goes! Thanks 😊