Best answer

Setting a cap for a specific zap - Managing clients' zap on one account

• 11 February 2023
  • 2 replies

How do I set a cap for a specific zap? For example, I’m helping a few other people’s zap that bills through my plan, I’d like to make sure none of the zap would exhaust my max zap allowed for my monthly plan.

Thanks

Martin

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 12 February 2023, 17:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @martinkwok 

Good question.

I believe that may be against the Zapier Terms of Service.

b. Prohibited Use: You shall not use or access the Service in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. In addition, you agree not to, directly or indirectly (i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of the Service; (ii) modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service, or copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Service; (iii) use or access the Service to build or support, and/or assist any third party in building or supporting, products, or services competitive to Zapier; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Service; or (v) otherwise use the Service outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service a only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sublicense, whitelabel or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

Thanks Troy! That’s super clear. I will make sure to stay compliant!