Question

Sending Reminder

• 4 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there Zapier community, was wondering if anyone could advice me on how to create a single zap that’s able to send multiple reminder.

i.e. I want to remind someone of an event we have on 5 Dec, I want the zap to remind them 1 day, 4 hours and 5 min before the event, also I want to send a message post event. 

Is this possible with a single zap?

I’m kind off new to zapier so it would be super appreciated if someone could guide me. Cheers! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ridge Tang

Good question.

That will depend on what app has the trigger data.

For example, if the data was in GCal, then there are these available Zap triggers:

Another approach would be to use Airtable: https://zapier.com/apps/airtable/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Airtable has Views.

Views have Filters.

Views can be used to trigger Zaps.

You can use a Formula field to compare the Event Date to NOW().

Then use a View’s Filter conditions to set to the desired intervals you want. (e.g. 1 day before, etc.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ridge Tang welcome to the Zapier Community! 

Checking in to see if you were able to get moving with your Zap. As Troy mentions, there are a few different ways to configure this depending on what app(s) you’re using and which ones you’re comfortable with!

With a bit more information we can determine the best route here!