Best answer

Sending posts from FB to my Google My Business posts

• 24 January 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a service that provides posts to my business Facebook page.  Is it possible (or how) to create a Zap so when a new post is submitted to Facebook the same posts go to my post page on Google My Business?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 12 July 2022, 23:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Steventkd 

There is only 1 actions currently available for GMB via their Zap app integration.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hmm. It would be actually interesting to understand why this action is not available via Zapier. I think a whole business model was build around this (see here). I would love to see this posting on GMB possible via Zapier, too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Ennes & @Steventkd 

I’ll flag this so both of you can get a vote added to a feature request for this. You’re far from the first people to ask.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Ennes and @Steventkd - I’ve added your upvotes to the feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I cannot believe no one has requested this.

This would be a no brainier !

Please make it happen.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @FidesTech,

Thanks for the feedback here, I just made sure your vote was added to the list. We’ll be sure to alert you ASAP if we add this feature going forward! :)

Userlevel 1

I would love this feature too.

I assume this would then allow a post to be shared from one GMB listing to another GMB listing too?

:0)

Userlevel 1
Badge

@SimonCarr You've been added to the report!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to swing by and mention the “Create Post” action is still an active feature request for the Google My Business app. While we’re not able to offer ETA on when or if this will get implemented we’ll definitely continue to keep anyone who’s expressed interest and this thread updated if it does. 

Thanks so much for your support! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Back again! 

I wanted to close the loop here and let ya’ll know this feature request was implemented! 🎉  The “Create Post” action is now live and ready for use. 

Happy Zapping! ⚡️