Best answer

Send Message to multiple user of LinkedIn

• 15 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I want to use Apollo, ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive as triggers. Then the action would be send message to multiple user of LinkedIn. Is it possible to do this with the API option or any other way?  

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 March 2023, 22:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HMValin 

Good question.

These are the available LinkedIn Zap apps:

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Yes, but with LinkedIn option I can only Create Company or Share Update or use the API request. Can I send message with the API request? Because I just saw LinkedIn API and it’s very confuse.

Also, I don’t get the option to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator. How can I use it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HMValin 

LinkedIn Messages API: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/linkedin/shared/integrations/communications/messages

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

So, I got this error message. Says “Not enough permissions to access: POST /messages”. Do you know how can I get access?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @HMValin

I see that you’ve been working with our Support team. You may want to continue the conversation there for this particular so they can investigate what’s going on with the Zap.