Question

send email to client from asana when task complete

• 21 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, how can I send email from asana to direct client when task complete. 

and I have already tried to connect asana+ gmail but this is not working  because I am confusing to select option “to”.  Now please anyone help me for whole the process. 

I  want just send email to client directly from asana.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi,

You need to enter the email address of the person, you want to send the email to in the "To" input field.

but every time we send email to different clients.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

So you want to send an email to the client email that you receiving from Asana.  For this, you need to select an input value of the “To” field from trigger response.

I have integrated between Shopify-asana-Gmail 

I want task come to Shopify and inter in asana and a new task create in asana and after the work done the email want to the client with the attachment directly from asana.  and every step is working well but the only issue is attachment is not working.

and I am not sure to select the attachment option from asana. I have highlighted in the screenshot you can see it.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Underneath the Attachments field it has this note:

A file to be attached. Can be an actual file or a public URL which will be downloaded and attached.

Here’s a help article about sending files: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @majid!

Were you able to find the field that you needed? If you’re still having some trouble with this Zap, let us know and we’ll do our best to help!