Best answer

Send a Google Calendar invite to people added to a SFDC Campaign or Marketo Program

• 5 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to send a Google Calendar invite to people who are added to a Marketo Program//SFDC Campaign? And if so, is there visibility on who is in the calendar invite on my Gmail Account?

I’m trying to automate calendar invites to people who sign up for events. But it has been requested by people in my company to be able to see who is on the iCal event.  

Ideally, I would like to automatically send and iCal invite to people who register, then also add those people to spreadsheet that I can share internally share (status would be cool, but I’ve read in a previous post that, that is not possible).

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 August 2021, 11:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @HarnessTheZaps,

Welcome to the Community! :)

The Google Calendar integration has an Add Attendee/s to Event action that would allow you to add people to the event and would send them an invite to the event. 

In terms of being able to see the status, is it that you’d like to see whether the person who’s registered has accepted the event invite? If so, it looks like we’re able to see people’s invite responses with a Google Calendar Find Event search action, for example:

34fd02a8eba18765c0d3bd31ff24db5e.png

So you could search for the event to see the attendees add their status, to the spreadsheet. Does that sound like it might work for you here?