Best answer

Search out folders within nested folder

I am looking to automate the process of having my employees upload documents in multiple locations. Right now when a doc is added to airtable, I would the doc (Via Zapier) to be uploaded into our citrix environment. Each record in Airtable has a unique job number assigned to it. This job number is used as the folder name in Citrix as well. Can Zapier pull the the number from the field in Airtable and stick the document in the corresponding folder in Citrix or can zapier only upload to a single  “Chosen” folder? 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 3 May 2021, 20:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sarah P. 

Zaps can be made dynamic using the ‘Custom’ mapping option on fields.

BUT Citrix ShareFile, expects the internal ID of the Folder, not the folder name. (see screenshot below)

However, the Citrix ShareFile Zap app integration doesn’t currently have any search actions available (e.g. to search for a Folder by Folder name): https://zapier.com/apps/citrix-sharefile/integrations#triggers-and-actions

To achieve this via a Zap, you may have to create another field in the Airtable Base Table to store the Citrix ShareFile Folder ID.

Thank you so much!