Best answer

Schedule a step to be triggered on "The First Tuesday of the Month" or "The third Tuesday of the month"

• 10 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi I have a couple of tasks I need to set up that should appear on my Teamwork list i.e every first Tuesday, third Tuesday, fourth Thursday, and fourth Saturday of the month. I’m not sure what Zapier apps to use for these. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 27 May 2020, 19:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @btp,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you are working with Support on this workflow, so I will let them take the lead on your ticket. Please do let us know if you have any further questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @btp - It’s been a while but that’s great that you were able to speak to Wes from Zapier about this issue. I’m sharing the answer here so that others may find it also:

Thanks for reaching out! You're definitely on the right track! There is a slight problem though, without a search step of some sort to search for a calendar event, there wouldn't be reminder data inside the Zap. I think you might be able to get away with using the Html link to the event in the content filed though. Would that work for you?

https://zappy.zapier.com/b709f9579d1d2c4c212571e2f3f52b74.png
b709f9579d1d2c4c212571e2f3f52b74.png
(view image larger)

Also, it seemed, in our earlier chat that you may have wanted this data delayed, do you still need that functionality? If so, we would have to add a step to implement that from here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I'm always happy to help!