Skip to main content
Question

RSS Feed - Where to find Image URL?

• 4 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I'm setting up my Rss feed campaigns for social media, but the feature images of the articles are not attached automatically
I must do this by the image url in action section, right? Where can I find this link to autopost this?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mathvieira, welcome to the Community! 

That’s correct, in order for the Zap to be able to add an image to a social media post you’d need to supply it a publicly-accessible link to the image file (meaning it can’t require a login to be accessed).

If the feed item that’s been selected in the Zap has a featured image, is there a URL for the featured image that comes through from the RSS feed? Or is the field that should contain the image link blank? 

And as we’re unable to see into your Zaps, could you please share a screenshot showing the current setup of the Zap and the RSS fields that are available to select? That’ll help us to better identify what field will need to be selected to get the image URL for the featured image. Thanks, we’ll keep an eye out for your reply! 🙂