Best answer

Right to left body and clocks for html

• 28 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone.

I have been using HTML for my email automations, as I want to write in Hebrew- right to left. 

The basic option of the body for the email does not have this option. 

The problem is that when using HTML, I can’t add blocks of “user first name” or “date of purchase” etc… So when I have an email sent after purchase, or after course completion, I can’t customize it.

So I would A) like to ask for a right-to-left option for simple body of email, and B) Like to know if there is a way to add these “blocks” into HTML.

Thanks!!!

icon

Best answer by Shellyk 6 October 2022, 12:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Shellyk! Thanks for swinging by in the community and sharing your use case!

Which email app are you using for this? While I can’t promise the feature will be available we’re happy to look into it for ya. 🤗

We’ll keep an eye out for you reply!

Userlevel 1

Hi. I’m using Gmail. 

In the meantime I did learn there is an option to add these “blocks” to HTML.

But I do still wish I could use the basic feature and have it align right instead of having to use code.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Shellyk if you don’t mind, can you please share how you were able to add these “blocks” to the HTML? I’d be very interested in learning right along with you. 

Additionally, we’ve noted this request and the app being used for the future 😆

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

It just pops up to suggest adding blocks. It’s just that in html this popup is on the bottom of the screen so you can miss it as the size of the field for html is larger and takes more of the page. So while you’re inside the html text, scroll down and you should see it.