Question

Review App for GMB and Facebook that integrates with Daylite

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

ISO recommendations for the best online review app, that of course integrates with Zapier for GMB and Facebook reviews .  Our CRM is Daylite.  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Jan C. - Thanks for writing to us! Were you looking for something like Stamped.io? They have a private Zapier app that you can connect to. Let me know if this helped!

thank you!    What I am looking for,  is good way for us to ask our customers for reviews as a small “service” business.  We use Daylite for our CRM and and our customers review us on Google my Business and Facebook!    

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Jan C.,

Thanks for sharing this info!

When would we need to send out a request to the customer for a review?

Would the review request be sent via email? If so, which email app?

Also, can you provide a short description of your desired workflow like this: “When X happens in App A, do Y in App B”

For example, when a new charge enters Stripe, send an email via Gmail to the customer requesting a review.

That will help us get a clear view of the workflow and what pieces would be needed in order to automate the process with a zap. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Jan C., hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things sorted out or can we still help here?