Best answer

Remove Path without deleting all steps

• 15 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Is it possible to remove a path without removing all the steps within the path? I have a zap with 2 paths, and found a way to not need to use the paths at all, but each path contains 12 steps and I’d REALLY like to not have to rebuild all those steps by deleting all paths. Is there a way to remove all but one path and make the steps in that path become a part of the “parent” Zap?

I’m guessing not… but a guy can wish, no?

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 February 2022, 11:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @a.mitchell 

There is currently not, but if you reduce the number of Paths to 1, then the 1 path is effectively functionality as a Filter step.

@Troy Tessalone yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing so far. My slightly-compulsive self hates it, but whatdyagonnado :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@a.mitchell

Instead of Paths, you can use separate Zaps, and chain them together using Webhooks: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations

You can clone a Zap, but you can’t clone a Path.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @a.mitchell, you’re not the first person to ask about this! :relaxed:

We’ve got an existing feature request open for the ability to copy steps in a Zap which would allow you to copy them out of a Path before removing it. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for that feature request. I don’t have an ETA on when this feature would be available but we’ll email you to notify you as soon as it is!

Thanks, @SamB - that would be HUGE!