Question

Refund Assistance

• 14 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I have requested a refund back on February 13th. I was told on February 13th my refund would hit my account with 12 days and if not to reply to email. 
The refund never hit my account, since then I’ve been charged AGAIN and I’ve replied multiple times to their email informing them of the refund not showing in my account. I’ve never gotten a response. I’ve even did the chat and was told my issue was being escalated 3 days ago and still crickets. 
I just want to know how to talk to a real person to get a dang response. This is ridiculous and unprofessional 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Kilipo. Thanks so much for joining the Community here! 🤗

To prevent further charges you’ll need to downgrade your account to the plan you want. Generally it’s best to do that before reaching out about a refund to ensure you don’t continue to get charged while on your current plan, see our Before you request a refund guide for more details on that.

I know the Billing and Accounts team are dealing with high volumes of queries so I expect that may be why it hasn’t been processed yet. But I’m very sorry for the long delay in a response, and for any frustration it’s caused. Us folks here in the Community are not able to process or expedite refunds on your behalf but someone from the team will definitely get back to you as soon as they can.

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them. And if there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime please do let me know!