Best answer

Refresh data from Microsoft To-Do

• 13 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m using MSFT To-Do to power a few Zaps right now, working great. One need I have is the ability to refresh the data from a specific ToDo after a period of time. The workflow is roughly:

• Get Task from To-Do [success]
  • Delay 10m [success]
  • REFRESH the to-do [no clue]
  • Do more stuff [success]

I’ve figured out everything other than the “refresh this data” part. Any pointers would be lovely.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 11 September 2020, 04:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Jeremy,

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there jtoeman, It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Paolo from Zapier Support. While this feature isn’t currently available, please rest assured that we have added you to our feature request wish list as per your ticket with Support. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @jtoeman - I’m happy to report that this feature is now live and ready to use. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!