Best answer

Recurring due date for Asana subtask

• 22 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have set up an action where a subtask is created in Asana however I am having issues when trying to set a recurring due date.

Can anyone offer some insight into what I should type to have the subtask due date recurring every 14 days?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 September 2020, 18:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @emmawhite,

Thanks for reaching out! Check out this article on reoccurring tasks and let us know if you run into any issues!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts unfortunately that article only has the schedule feature as a trigger where as I am wanting to create a recurring subtask as an action. I am wanting to know if there is any way of typing the option into the customize subtask fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @emmawhite, there isn’t a way to change the fields in the Zap so that there’s a recurring task option, sorry!

We do have a feature request open for the ability to add that to the Asana integration, but it’s not currently possible with Asana’s API (the bit of code that allows Asana to talk to other apps, like Zapier). I’ve added you to the feature request, which means that if we are able to add recurring tasks to the Asana integration in the future, we’ll send you an email.