Question

Receive email when receive linkedIn Message

• 19 April 2021
  • 5 replies

When we Receive message from our linkedIn Connection in LinkedIn we need to receive email notification to specific email ID.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Hari,

LinkedIn has no integration to trigger on “When a new message is received” so this won’t be possible to accomplish through zapier.

However, you should always receive an email to your account’s connected email when anyone sends a message and if you’d like another email should receive that then you can use a zapier integration to always forward that email or you can just use Gmail/Outlook native auto forwarder.

Hi @Hari,

LinkedIn has no integration to trigger on “When a new message is received” so this won’t be possible to accomplish through zapier.

However, you should always receive an email to your account’s connected email when anyone sends a message and if you’d like another email should receive that then you can use a zapier integration to always forward that email or you can just use Gmail/Outlook native auto forwarder.

Hii bro

Please look at the image

Its done by Zapier please can u help @robschmidt 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Hari 

This is not entirely done by zapier, there are other apps that do LinkedIn scraping like https://phantombuster.com/ and this is achieved through a software like this. 

The email shown is a forwarded email from that software to Zapier’s mail parser.

@robschmidt 

I am using LinkedHelper to automate fetch profile and send message @robschmidt  now what else I am trying to do is after the connect accepted and replied to us again .

I need an email notification like that bro .

can u give me an idea now please.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Hari 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?