Skip to main content

When we Receive message from our linkedIn Connection in LinkedIn we need to receive email notification to specific email ID.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

Hi @Hari,

LinkedIn has no integration to trigger on “When a new message is received” so this won’t be possible to accomplish through zapier.

However, you should always receive an email to your account’s connected email when anyone sends a message and if you’d like another email should receive that then you can use a zapier integration to always forward that email or you can just use Gmail/Outlook native auto forwarder.

Hi @Hari,

LinkedIn has no integration to trigger on “When a new message is received” so this won’t be possible to accomplish through zapier.

However, you should always receive an email to your account’s connected email when anyone sends a message and if you’d like another email should receive that then you can use a zapier integration to always forward that email or you can just use Gmail/Outlook native auto forwarder.

Hii bro

Please look at the image

Its done by Zapier please can u help @robschmidt 

@Hari 

This is not entirely done by zapier, there are other apps that do LinkedIn scraping like https://phantombuster.com/ and this is achieved through a software like this. 

The email shown is a forwarded email from that software to Zapier’s mail parser.

@robschmidt 

I am using LinkedHelper to automate fetch profile and send message @robschmidt  now what else I am trying to do is after the connect accepted and replied to us again .

I need an email notification like that bro .

can u give me an idea now please.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks

@Hari 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?