Skip to main content

I see a post here: 

But it’s closed for commenting. I just wanted to add my 2-cents that it would have been really nice if this feature was supported. As of now, I have no way of debugging issues or using the output from lambda without changing the content of the lambda itself to use the workaround in @SamB’s comment. But that complicates the lambda itself and the zap integration.

Thanks for reaching out here @zeek

It appears that you’ve already reached out to the Support team who have added your vote to that feature request. While it doesn’t guarantee that the feature will be added, adding your vote does help to bump up it’s priority and allows us to notify you by email the minute it’s been implemented.

I’m so sorry the suggested workaround isn’t ideal, and that the original thread discussing that feature request was automatically closed. I’ve gone ahead and re-opened it so we can continue to track folks that are interested in that feature request. I’ll need to close out this topic now so that we can keep any conversations around this feature within a single main thread here. But if you have any follow-up questions regarding that feature please feel free to ask them over in that main thread.

Thanks again, and welcome to the Community! 🙂