Best answer

Pulling in Big Cartel Product Info Through Zap

• 23 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!  I am using Zapier to integrate Big Cartel with Keap. I want to be able to tag new sales in Big Cartel in Keap with my product tags. I don’t see a way to pull through the product information so that it will assign the correct product purchased tag on each “NEW ORDER” zap. It just adds a new contact or updates an existing one….but if I add a tag to the zap it adds that one tag to every contact added or updated by the zap. Is there a way to customize the zap to read the product line and match the tag? Even if I have to create a table of matching products to tags. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 23 December 2022, 18:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GlobalSoul 

Good question.

If the product line items are returned as part of the order, then give this a try.

Use the Looping app to loop thru each order line item: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Then within the loop you can use a lookup table to find the desired tag before updating the Contact.

Here are some options to create a lookup table.

1. Formatter > Utilities > Lookup Table
  2. GSheets
  3. Airtable
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @GlobalSoul 👋, were you able to give Troy’s recommendations a test run? How did it go? 

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Troy Tessalone I will give that a try!  Appreciate your help. 😁