Question

Pull the webinar dates from zoom and use the dates as CMS data to Webflow

• 19 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi. I’m trying to create an automation where a user submits a form from Webflow and they will automatically be registered to the Webinar. I’m having problem of pulling the webinar dates from Zoom so that the SELECT field options will automatically update the choices when a new webinar is added.

Any ideas how to implement this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @neilr,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I just want to confirm if you're trying to extract the Webinar dates from Webflow. I'm asking this because the "New Meeting" trigger in Zoom returns the Start Time of the Webinar.

Also, before we proceed, could you please share a detailed screenshot of your Zap's configuration? It would also be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of the "Action" section of the Zap's action step, which shows all of its fields:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hi @ken.a, it’s the reverse. The Webinars are created in Zoom and I want to extract them to post the dates inside a select field option in Webflow. So the user can chose which webinar they can register at form submit. 

Hope this clears up.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @neilr,

Thanks for the clarification.

Would you mind sharing your Zap setup? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields.

Thanks!