Best answer

Posting videos across multiple accounts

• 1 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I would love to be able to upload a video post like a reel/tiktok and use Zapier to automatically post the same content to all of my other socials.  Currently looking to crosspost to:

• Instagram/Facebook Reels
  • Youtube Shorts
  • Tiktok
  • Linkedin

The problems I am facing:

• Zapier does not have integrations with Tiktok as far as I can tell?
  • You can cross post images, but not videos with zapier.  Most of my content is videos.

Anyone know if these are in the works?  Any tips?  Would love to save time with crossposting! TIA

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 May 2023, 11:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello and welcome to the Community, @Thedowntheredoc

Zapier does have TikTok integrations but they are specifically for leads generation and logging lead events, not posting to TikTok. The TikTok app is on our wishlist of apps to add to Zapier so I’ve added your vote for that. I can’t make any promises on when an integration with the TikTok app (that would allow you to post your videos) would be built but we’ll send you an email notification the minute it is.

For Instagram, there’s a feature request open for the ability to post of Instagram Reels that’s being discussed over here:

I’ve added your vote for that but please do subscribe to that other topic to be kept informed of any updates or workarounds that are shared there.

For the other apps, we’ve also got a feature requests open with the Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn apps to allow posting of Facebook Reels, YouTube Shorts and videos. So I’ve gone ahead and added your votes to all those feature requests. I can’t give any ETAs on when they’ll be implemented but we’ll email you as soon as they are!

In the meantime you might be able to use the API Request (Beta) actions for the Instagram and LinkedIn apps in order to post Instagram Reels and Videos to LinkedIn. Looking at their API documentation for Instagram you’d want to use the media_publish endpoint (more details here: Reels Posts). And for LinkedIn it looks like they’ve got a videos endpoint you could potentially use (see How to Upload Videos). It’s a more advanced feature so I can’t provide detailed instructions on how to set that up, but the Create an API request in your Zaps (Beta) guide gives some general instructions on how to set up and use it.

Hope that helps. If you do manage to get a workaround in place here please let us know! 🙂