Best answer

Possible to send Instagram post to personal Facebook profile (not page)?

• 7 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi guys,

is there a possibility to automatically send an Instagram post to my personal Facebook Profile? At the moment I only find the option to share a post on a Facebook page.

Thanks or your help!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 February 2022, 21:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @webtofly 

Currently only Facebook Pages are supported, not personal Facebook Profiles.

You can submit a feature request to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @webtofly!

Troy nailed it, currently Zapier only supports Facebook Pages.

I did some checking around and it does look like there’s an existing feature request to add support for posting to personal Facebook profiles. I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that!

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be available, we’ll be sure to email you if it does and keep this thread updated. :relaxed:

Thanks a lot :)

Hiya @webtofly!

Troy nailed it, currently Zapier only supports Facebook Pages.

I did some checking around and it does look like there’s an existing feature request to add support for posting to personal Facebook profiles. I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that!

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be available, we’ll be sure to email you if it does and keep this thread updated. :relaxed:

My I also Please be added to the email list to be notified when this feature is added to Zapier?

Thank you for all of your help in these regards and Have a Great Day! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely @BeachBum Trading! I’ve added your vote to that request. We’ll be sure to keep you in the loop when and if this gets implemented. 🤗