Best answer

Possible to match individual team profiles on Squarespace to LinkedIn messages?

I'm working on a Squarespace site and wanting to connect the individual team profiles to their linkedIn messages. Can anyone help with this or know if it’s possible?

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 March 2023, 12:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @tomlemesurier! 🙂

Are you looking to match up the individual team profiles on the website, to LinkedIn Messages that are also displayed on the Squarespace website?

If yes, are the LinkedIn messages embedded in the website in some way? In which case, you’d likely need to add some custom code directly to the Squarespace site itself to display the individual team profile alongside their corresponding LinkedIn message. But, if the messages are added to the website by a Zap then you may need a lookup table of some kind to match the team profile to the LinkedIn message. 

If no, andf that’s not what you’re looking to do here, can you please share some further details? And outline any requirements you may have for the desired workflow. That’ll help to give us folks in the Community a bit more context on what’s needed and allow us to offer some better suggestions. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Sam

Thank you for your reply. 

yes I was hoping it to be displayed on the squarespace site. Much like a chat portal connected to LinkedIn messages. I’ll looking to your suggestions. 

Thanks again. Much appreciated

Tom