Question

PLEASE HELP! Constant contact and salesforce integration

• 17 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

This is very time sensitive and I’m looking for help. I’m sending out a newsletter via constant contact. I would like the information of who received the newsletter to be updated in salesforce. Below is the zap I have so far, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I’m thinking it has something to do with the “object” , ideally, it would update the “activity” in salesforce, but “activity” isn’t listed on there. Would love some help. Also, in the Record to Update area, I would like to have the contacts updated in the newsletter distribution list but its only allowing me to select one person at a time. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@emorgan -

On “Activity,” your object would likely be “Contact.” I don’t have an active SFDC org tied to my Zapier account at the moment, so I can’t see exactly what’s available, but give that a try.

On the second piece, you’ll need a search step in between the trigger and the action. Search for the email address tied to the trigger, and use the search step (not the trigger) in “record to update” in the action.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@emorgan 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?