Best answer

Plans To Purchase

Hello

I am looking at purchasing Zapier to help automatically pull and send email address to my CRM (Hubspot)from multiple Shopify applications:

Live Chat

Forms

Back In Stock

Is this possible, will I still need webhooks?

If possible, what plan will I need to purchase?

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 September 2021, 15:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eocchipinti 

Shopify is a Premium app, which requires a Zapier paid plan: https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans

Understood

Which plan do I need is my question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eocchipinti 

Depends on a variety of factors, such as the number of Zaps, the number of Tasks, etc.

Check out the plan features to compare/contrast: https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans

TIP: You can always upgrade if/when needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to confirm that there are currently no triggers for the Shopify integration that would allow a Zap to trigger when a new live chat, form or back in stock request is added in Shopify. 

If you would like to see triggers for these events added to the Shopify integration, the best thing to do will be to contact our Support Team so that they can open up feature requests for them. The best way to do that is via the Get Help form.

In the meantime, depending on what’s capable through Shopify’s API, it may be possible to use a Webhooks by Zapier step to trigger a Zap when those types of events occur. The following guides may be useful in attempting to set that up:

In terms of which plan to pick, the answer usually comes down to your Task usage, as well as the number/type of Zaps you end up using. If you’re going to be building Zaps that use Premium apps like Webhooks by Zapier or Shopify a paid plan will be required. And if you’re unsure how many Tasks you’re going to use on a monthly basis, I’d recommend starting out with the Starter plan initially and upgrade to a higher plan option if you find you need more Tasks.

As Troy mentioned, it’s possible to upgrade or downgrade at any point and you can view and compare the different features on each plan from the Plans & Pricing page.