Best answer

Pixel not showing in Zapier when business manager admin is selected

• 29 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey @jowett,

I’m so sorry you’re running into this issue as well. I’ve done some checking on this end and we don’t have any updates on the bug report at the moment. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so that we can email you as soon as it’s resolved.

We’ll also post an update on the thread here once we’ve got word that it’s been fixed! :)

Hi @SamB. I have tried the test event this morning. And the Facebook conversion test event works now.

But now I have another issue. I cannot find the pixel when I am added as admin of my customer’s Facebook business manager account. The pixel in this BM just doesn’t show up in Zapier.

And I have seen other guys report the same issue.

Could you please help me with this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 September 2021, 11:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Hey @jowett,

I’m so sorry you’re running into this issue as well. I’ve done some checking on this end and we don’t have any updates on the bug report at the moment. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so that we can email you as soon as it’s resolved.

We’ll also post an update on the thread here once we’ve got word that it’s been fixed! :)

Sorry, there is something wrong with the issue above I reply

The issue I met is this:

I have a facebook Business Manager(we call it BM A), which I create and own it. And there is a Pixel in it.

Then I share this pixel to my customer’s Business Manager(BM B).

And I am also added as Admin of this BM B.

In Zapier, I select BM B and there is no Pixel showing up. While I select BM A and the pixel is there.

Could you please help me with this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jowett,

Glad to hear you were able to get it working. :)

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve split these replies out into a new thread as it’s a different issue to the bug that was being discussed in the previous thread.

It’s very strange that it’s not appearing. I’d really recommend reaching out to our Support team to investigate this further, which it looks like you’ve done! They’ll be able to dig into the logs and set up of your Zap to help get this resolved with you. 

Please do keep us updated on whether you’re able to get to the bottom of it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to circle back in here as a feature request has been opened to allow pixels from shared accounts to be selected which appears to have been why the pixel could not be selected. @jowett’s vote has been added to that feature request so we’ll send an email notification once it’s implemented.

In the meantime, it’s been reported that it’s possible to select the pixel by using it’s ID from Facebook. In the Zap editor, you’d select the Custom option in the dropdown menu and type in the pixel’s ID as a custom value: 

6b4c1a887286ee42ef4af9eb5f3194d3.png

More details on how to use custom values can be found here: Add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps