Best answer

Pipedrive API not working

• 21 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Zapier can only read no write to the pipedrive API - this is causing me a nightmare with my inboard leads.

Anyone else having the same problem? it was working earlier today. Nothing changed my side now nothing works...

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 March 2020, 17:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @taylornd! I’m sorry that you had some trouble using Pipedrive and Zapier.

We've gotten in touch with Pipedrive's technical team, and they have been able to confirm that they had a brief outage, which led them to return those errors. The good news here is that this has now been resolved.

You should be able to replay any failed tasks, and they should go through now. If you have Autoreplay enabled on your account, those should now be automatically played again.

Hi everyone! i still have problem to use pipedrive, it's really going on? 

My impact is even worse than what was described. not only did it fail, but it someone completely disconnected my app in Zapier. Now when I go back in and authenticate, every single step in my zaps that included Pipedrive have been blown away and in need to completely rebuild from scratch!

This occured in two separate zapier accounts for two separate businesses, so this is not a fluke. ANy way to solve this and not have to rebuild all of these steps in the zaps (of which I don’t have documentation)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi  @tomlambotte ,

Circling back on this thread as I see you were working with Support! Posting their summarized response below to help other users who may encounter a similar issue.

I know it’s not the answer you were hoping for, but please do let us know if we can answer any additional questions!

I checked to find out that this was an issue because of moving Zaps over to use the new Pipedrive app but we've been able to fix this for all the Zaps that weren't touched or modified - the Pipedrive Zaps that are currently turned on in your account do have the Pipedrive steps fully intact. Unfortunately, with the Zap linked to on this, we're unable to restore as [editing has begun].

We don't keep changelogs for these Zaps since the changes can be minimal to very large but we do have plans for adding support to track and surface those to you!