Question

Pipedrive and Kixie Automated SMS

• 24 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Zap setup to tigger if a Pipedrive deal is updated, and if that deal is in a certain stage in Pipedrive. From there it would send an automated SMS with Kixie.

However, the SMS is sending multiple times, like every 10 seconds.

Any ideas what’s going wrong here? Is there a way to limit this to 1 and if completed not continue?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BRDM,

You can set a value in a Zapier storage variable to True or False per deal ID. Then check if this is true / false and continue based on that.

But to be sure this would work, do you also see in the Task History that the Zap workflow is being triggered multiple times? Or is it just one time? 

Thanks
~ Bjorn

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BRDM!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after that last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @BRDM!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after that last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Hey man, sorry for no reply. I sorted it out with the Kixie team. I can’t actually remember how we resolved it but I know I didn’t use the method mentioned above. Thanks for checkin in