Best answer

Passing parameters to respond.io workflow

• 9 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to pass custom parameters to a workflow, in a “clean” way: i.e. without storing parameters data into Contact custom fields or Tags. The Contact should remain unaltered.

So, pretty much like having a respond.io Shortcut with a form with workflow custom fields (respond.io has that function), but executed automatically

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 June 2023, 04:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @grlb01! Thanks for reaching out in community!

Are you able elaborate a bit more on what you’re looking for? I’m not super familiar with Respond.io but it sounds like they may have built in automations, called “Workflows” as a feature that you’d like to use somehow, is that right?

If so, I’d imagine they would operate outside of Zapier and not anything we would have the ability to pass data into. I’m also not seeing anything in their API referencing “Workflows” either.

I want to make sure we’re on the right page though so feel free to let me know if I’m misunderstanding. 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes indeed their APIs do not allow to run workflows directly, so what i’m asking is not possible.

Thanks