Best answer

Parse to ClickFunnels more data than email

• 11 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello:

I want to use parse in order to send data to click funnels. We have define in the template email where are the data like name, surname etc. however click funnels zap only detect or select email data.

How to put more data?

----

also I would like to import more data and create in the contact information special fields in click funnels. I have to do this with inputs field in a opt-in funnel. Could be possible to extract and to fill in in click funnels inputs field with zapier?

Sincerely,

Magalie

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 October 2021, 16:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @Magalie! :)

I’m so sorry to that you’re having trouble getting all the information from your emails parsed correctly. Often when emails aren’t being parsed correctly it can be helpful to add additional templates. You can find out more about how to do that here: Emails are parsed incorrectly in Zapier

For the second part, are you looking to extract the information from the emails and then opt-in the contact into a specific funnel in ClickFunnels?

If so, the ClickFunnels integration has a Create Contact Optin action that you could use. So once you’re able to get all the desired information parsed from the email it should be possible to then opt-in the contact into the desired funnel. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to circle back in here as noticed that @Magalie also reached out to our Support Team who added them to a feature request to be able to fill out more contact details than just an email address when creating contacts in ClickFunnels.

We don’t have an ETA on when that will be implemented but we’ll send an email notification and update this thread as soon as it is! :)