Question

Pardot custom text field not showing in Zapier

• 19 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello-

We use Unbounce for our landing pages, and it’s pushing a field called “Variant” that I can see in the Zap. Problem is when I go to map to our new custom text field it’s not showing as an option. Not sure what’s going on here. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @erock76 

Try searching for the name of the data point OR the value of the data point you’re trying to map into the action step.

Otherwise, perhaps provide screenshots of how your Zap is configured.

I can find the data point from Unbounce easily enough, but the field I want to map to in Pardot isn’t available in the set-up action step, even after I refresh. Every other custom field we have is available and showing, but this is the first we’ve added since going live with the Zap.  

Re: configuration, I’ve confirmed that we’re connected to both Unbounce and Pardot. Trigger is when an Unbounce lead is created and the action is to create a Prospect in Pardot. Then we simply map the fields over. The rest of our automation is done in Pardot/SF. 

Does that help clarify?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@erock76 

Some custom fields do not show up in Pardot actions

Custom fields using Radio Button, Checkbox, Dropdown or Multi-Select type are not supported by Pardot's API, so they are not available in Pardot actions at this time.

@Troy Tessalone I know that, which is why I stressed that this is a basic text field. Thus my confusion as to why I’m not seeing the field show up. Thanks for the help here! I’ll keep messing with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@erock76 Check the field settings/permissions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erock76!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)