Best answer

Paid memberhsip pro plugin and extra fields

• 26 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,
I have small issue with paid membership pro plugin.

I use extra fields for customer registration, but the extra field information is not transferred to zapier.

icon

Best answer by EJR 30 August 2022, 03:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Badge +3

Hi @Juffe93,

Welcome to Zapier Community! Happy to help here.

Just to clarify, when you say extra fields, are you referring to the custom fields in Paid Membership Pro? 

If yes, then please note that custom fields are not yet supported in Paid Membership Pro in Zapier -- So sorry about this!

I did some checking and I saw an existing feature request about this so if you could confirm it, then I can add your vote to that feature request so we can add a bit more weight to this feature and hopefully it gets added in the future.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

yes, this is exactly what I meant.

Omg. Can the extra fields be replaced with another plugin? example from7?

Badge +3

Hi again @Juffe93,

Thanks for confirming! 

I have added your email to the list of interested users for this new feature, and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this feature request further. While I can't provide an ETA for when this new feature might be implemented, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

I’m not an expert with Paid Membership Pro so I will have to rely on your expertise here. Just to clarify on what you’ve posted above, could you please elaborate a bit? What exactly do you mean by replacing the extra fields (or custom fields) with another plugin?