Best answer

OneDrive Multiple Files and "Not Found" error

• 20 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Trying to get files from a JotForm upload to go to a folder on ONeDrive.  Connection is successful but get this error when testing:

The app returned "The Content-Range header length does not match the provided number of bytes.".

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 20 January 2021, 23:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DPoppitt 

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you’re trying to upload multiple files.

Try uploading one file at a time.

Thank you!  Then maybe this won’t work for me.  Some people upload multiple documents.  Right now, we are using Google Drive because that already integrates with jotform.  When someone uploads files, I get a notification and the files appear in GDrive.  Since there is no direct integration between Jotform and OneDrive, we have to manually copy the files over.  I thought I would give Zapier a try but I don’t know how to set this up for  multiple files.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DPoppitt Check out this topic about creating a looping Zap

@Troy Tessalone 

I am attempting this very same integration between Jotform and OneDrive. I only want to upload 1 file. I get “Not Found” error. Have tried every setting I can think of. The folder exists in OneDrive, the submission exists in Jotform. Nothing indicating what is “Not Found”

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @cbetlyon 

Can you please provide a screenshot of how your Zap step is configured?

Error likely means there was an issue with the Folder field value.

@Troy Tessalone 

Here are screenshots of the first Zap step:

@Troy Tessalone 

Here are the OneDrive configuration screenshot. And even when I leave the folder blank and attempt to upload to the top-level, it still provides the Not Found error. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cbetlyon 

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Does the file link you are testing with still exist in JotForm?
  2. Make sure there are no leading/trailing spaces in any of the fields
  3. Check your OneDrive app connection here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

@Troy Tessalone 

1. Yes, the Jotform URL downloads the file for the submission. It’s the direct URL for the file. Here is an example: https://www.jotform.com/uploads/firstrustmarketing/200445524054143/4873198619313730438/test.docx

2. None, no leading/trailing spaces

3. Connection verified. OneDrive is connected and other active Zaps using it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cbetlyon Clicking the link you provided goes to a 404 page, perhaps that’s the issue?

@Troy Tessalone That does appear to be an issue. When I open that link after logging-out of Jotform, I too get the 404. 

That said, that’s the data value that gets directly pulled from Jotform on the form submission here. There is no other data value, URL, or file path to use as the upload. Jotform recommends this Zap for the integration:

Feels like we found a bug…

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cbetlyon The JotForm link to the file needs to be publicly accessible for the Zap to use it.

Perhaps check the JotForm settings for attachments/files.