Best answer

Offline events with domain supplier DanDomain

• 22 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi Community,

My customer is using the danish domain supplier DanDomain. I’m trying to setup offline events but I have only done it with Wordpress and Shopify. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with this? 

Have a great weekend.

BR

Niklas 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 24 April 2023, 15:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @glaesnermedia 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I quickly checked our integrations, and it looks like APP hasn’t built an integration with us yet.

Most new Zapier integrations are built by the company or team that created the app, so I’d recommend you also encourage their team to add their app to Zapier via our developer platform: https://zapier.com/platform

Nevertheless, I’ve added your vote to our internal app wishlist, and we’ll let you know if/when this app is added to Zapier.

In case you’re curious, here’s more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

Let me know if you have other questions.

Hi Charie, 

Thank you for the quick reply. You say that APP hasn’t built an integration yet. But is APP the same as DanDomain? I never heard of it.

FYI I want to integrate Zapier with Dandomain to transfer my leads. 

I will try and contact them :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @glaesnermedia,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

You are correct in noting that DanDomain is currently unsupported. Additionally, it appears that one of my colleagues has already registered your vote to have DanDomain supported in the future. While we don't have a specific timeframe for when this will happen, we will certainly notify you via email when we have any updates.

Please feel free to post any other questions you may have in the Community. We are always happy to help! 🤗

Hi @ken.a

Thank you so much. May i ask why DanDomain is referred to as APP? :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @glaesnermedia,

It seems that referring to DanDomain as an "APP" was a typo error. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Hi @ken.a,

Thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend :-)