Best answer

Notion Update Database Trigger Event

• 25 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have noticed this request has already been made a few times, but this feature is still not available. When can we expect an update on this? It is very much needed.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 25 August 2022, 22:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lucas Silva 

Good question.

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, rather than by Zapier, although I’m unsure who owns the Notion Zap app integration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Lucas Silva

While I don’t have an update to share at the moment, I do want to thank you for expressing your interest. I can absolutely appreciate the potential value add this trigger has.

I did go ahead and add your vote to this though! It truly is the best way to stay informed if and when this gets implemented as you’ll get an email if and when it’s implemented. If you’d like to be notified in the Community as well, I’d recommend subscribing to the main topic:

We’ll be sure to post any updates there once we have them! 

In an effort to streamline communication, I’ll be closing the topic for comments but we truly can’t thank you enough for sharing your candid feedback.