Best answer

No option to connect Facebook business account

• 28 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to set up a Zap to send and tag new Facebook leads from our business ads manager to our mailing list. 

I was able to connect a Zap to my personal ads manager. However, when I try and create a Zap to connect to our business account there is no option for it in “Connect A New Account”.

Switching accounts on Facebook gives me this message:

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 May 2022, 20:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MangoPunch 

Good question.

Make sure to review the available help articles for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @MangoPunch  

Are you sure that your Facebook Account has Admin Access to the Ad Accounts and that specific Business Manager accounts?

Also try connecting your New Facebook Ad Account while you are in a private mode or incognito mode in your browser.

Let me if it works

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @MangoPunch how are things going here? Were you able to try the advice from Troy and Satya and connect your Business Facebook account to Zapier? Let us know - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi all! 👋🏽 I wanted to consolidate some of these answers into one in case it’s helpful for anyone else stumbling on this topic.

As Troy mentions, a great jumping off point to help troubleshoot is checking out some of the FB Lead Ads help docs. Once you’ve done that a few things to double check are:

Are you sure that your Facebook Account has Admin Access to the Ad Accounts and that specific Business Manager accounts?

Also try connecting your New Facebook Ad Account while you are in a private mode or incognito mode in your browser.

Hope some of this helps!