Best answer

No help from support

• 9 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have sent about 9 messages to support asking for help with my issue and I never NEVER hear back from anyone.  I am currently using the free plan.  Do only paying customers get customer service help?  

icon

Best answer by christina.d 9 December 2021, 21:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lori D. 

Please check your spam/junk folder to see if emails from Zapier Support were filtered.

You can also try searching your entire email inbox for “@zapier.com” to see if those emails somehow got filtered.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

so sweet of you to reply. I did exhaust all of those efforts, but hey, I will try it again…  thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lori D. 

Make sure you are checking the email address used for you Zapier account in case you have different email addresses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Lori D. Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion here!

I took a quick peek and it looks like our support team has been sending responses. The most recent reply was sent yesterday in response to the ticket submitted on Tuesday. It would’ve come from my teammate Alexis G.

As Troy mentioned, sometimes spam filters get a bit overzealous and correspondence can get filtered there by mistake. Another option is to make sure the email “contact@zapier.com” is whitelisted in your email provider. You can view how to do that here.

In the meantime, I’ll post their response here! :

Hi Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch - sorry you're running into trouble with your Zap!

I've been able to confirm this is an issue with the BatchLeads app, and have opened an issue report with the integration development team on it. I've added your information to that report. That does a few things:

• Brings this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Helps track the impact of this issue
  • Allows us to notify you of a fix for the issue

I'm really sorry not to have a more immediate answer, but this looks to be a change in the data Zapier is receiving from BatchLeads, and their integration team will need to address that. We'll notify you by email once there's a fix available.

Kind regards,

Alexis

Userlevel 1

Thank you both for taking the time to respond.  I do only have one account, and I never found any responses from Zapier in my email.  In the end, I was able to figure out my issue on my own.  It just cost me a lot of time, 1.5 weeks… 

Oddly enough, I do get promotions and such from Zapier with no issues.